- What options do I have for paying my bill?
- When is my bill due?
- How long from when I get my bill will I have to pay it?
- What happens if I cancel an account that I just paid for, do I get my money back?
- How often will I get a bill for each customer?
- What happens if I put an account online in the middle of a month?
- What happens if an account is closed for non payment?
- Can I put a credit card on file and have you automatically process my card?
- If I put an account on today, when will I be billed?
- Why am I being sent bills for excessive signals?
- What happens if I bounce a check?
1. What options do I have for paying my bill?
You may pay your bill by mailing a check or money order to P.O. Box 7297 Freeport, NY 11520. You may also call, fax or email us credit card payment. We accept all major credit cards.
5. How often will I get a bill for each customer?
We offer Annual, Quarterly ( on the calendar quarter) and Monthly billing. We strongly recommend Monthly billing so that you can open and close accounts without having to worry about start and stop dates, and also have improved cash flow for your business.
7. What happens if an account is closed for non-payment?
In order to re-open the subscriber account we must have a payment, and there is a $5.00 surcharge for each account to be reopened. (For this reason, we strongly recommend if payment is going to be late that you contact us in advance and make arrangements for your accounts to stay open).
9. If I put an account on today, when will I be billed?
You will be billed as of the 1st of the next month, at this time the charge will be for the next cycle as well as pro-rated portion of the current billing cycle.
10. Why am I being sent bills for excessive signals?
If the central station receives a runaway condition or a trouble condition for an extended period of time that is not addressed by the installer it may be subject to billing for excessive signals.
11. What happens if I bounce a check?
If you sent us a check that bounces, your account will be charged $25.00, and the check will be re-deposited. If the check bounces a second time, you will be charged an additional $25.00. If you repeatedly bounce checks we will require you to send certified checks or use another method of payment such as credit card or money order.